I took some HD video with my Fuji X-E2 camera. It was low light, so I had to use my 35mm lens at f1.4, focus set manually at closest. I move the camera to change focus, just like you do for tight macro shots.
Now the geek adventure starts. We left our computers home and limit our digital interference. We want to savor the moments. So all we have is an iPad and a couple android phones. How can we post videos to my blog? It's a little gross...
- Activate the Fuji X-E2 camera WiFi.
- Connect my iPad WiFi to the camera hotspot.
- Use a Fuji iPad app to browse the camera memory contents over WiFi.
- Select the videos and then import them into my iPad.
- Use the Weebly iPad app to upload the videos.
Damn your geek stupidity, man, show me drooling baby now!